-
December 4th, 2005, 03:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
From a WB thread: "Would you buy s28 R3?"
courtise of Evachrono and PS...

DAMN he looks fine in black! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2005, 12:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'd pre-order that baby anytime!
(probably because I missed Mady 2... my fault al the way though... so no excuse for that dumb mistake)
-
December 4th, 2005, 04:09 PM
#3
Inactive Member
heck of a lot cooler than the one we got.
-
December 4th, 2005, 04:09 PM
#4
Inactive Member
You love all big black men!
-
December 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
nice and does that leg articulate?
-
December 4th, 2005, 09:51 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Do you think they'd make the R3 Mandy 2 have leg articulation and extra swords? If so I'll wait for the R3 but I prefer a more colorful paint scheme.
-
December 5th, 2005, 12:26 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I sure as hell would! 2 of them actually! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks